A song from John Legend, wake up everybody, shared by my friend.. Now I know that it has wake me up in different ways.. Last day I’ve learned important, insightfull lessons and it wake me up about being me and in the person who I want to be. One of these lessons I want to … Continue reading
Filed under Awards …
A Thanks For Yourself Great Bloggers
Hallo sweet Bloggers, First I like to say: Thank yourself, for the Kind Soul You Are! The past few weeks I’ve been nominated by several sweet Bloggers, each of them with his or her own way of blogging. I wanna say to you all, ‘A Sweet Thank You, Dear People.’ You all inspiring me … Continue reading
A Happy New Year To You! And many more awards
I want to thank, a Sweet Big Thank the next Bloggers, http://nkin.wordpress.com/ for the Liebster Award Share The Love and http://shawnrjones12.wordpress.com/ for the Blog Of The Year 2012 Award also to http://tuttacronaca.wordpress.com/ and http://writersfield.wordpress.com/ for the Reality Award and Shine On BLog Award http://healthyazblog.wordpress.com/ Visit their blogs if you want some inspiration and lessons for … Continue reading
And the Blog Awards go to.. See the lists. It’s like giving a christmas present : )
The last week I was nominated for 5 awards by 3 sweet persons! Almost every day one. So sweet! I’m glad that I can share what interests me through my blog. Thanks to these nominations may I nominate many other bloggers. Incredibly fun to do! It’s like giving Christmas presents 🙂 I hope you guys … Continue reading
Thanks for the new awards.. I will nomimate this week much bloggers :)
This is so sweet! I’m so thankful for all your kindness. I’ve been nominated for 5 more awards.Two times for ‘The very inspiring blogger award.’ This I had already gotten, but I cherish these just as much as the first one. The other is a nomination for ‘The liebster award’ and to times for ‘The blog … Continue reading
A new award : )
A kind blogger, Reena, has nominated or given me this award. Thanks to you Reena, that you give me this. I will embrace it. If you have time, please visit her at http://reenareigns.wordpress.com/ and be inspired. I find it difficult to nominate people, ’cause there are so many inspiring bloggers. So if you’re name is … Continue reading
Nomination One Lovely Blog Award
I’ve been nominated for an award : ) The One Lovely Blog Award.
1] Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
A big thank you to Geraldin89. I really appreciate it. She has a wonderful blog with amazing paintings. You cantake a look at it on http://colourfulsketchbook.wordpress.com (The Colourful Sketchbook)
2] List seven random things about yourself
1) I believe in peace in the world. The world does not belong to us, we belong to the world. Het is free to give love to her and all there is..
2) I love writing. All my thoughts, the lessons that I learn, my vision about the world..I trust it to the pen. It gives me a lovely flow.
3) I have dreams to make come true. I believe ,I learn, I discover, I step, I grow. I wanna make life special.
4) Love listen to good music, it gives me energy and a good mood. Recently I started to play guitar again. I wanna learn to play the guitar strings.
5) Something strange of me, I love the smell of petrol : )
6) I am interested in life, in the more..
7) I want to thank a special person, my friend Mguy. He believes in me and the things I want to achieve. He is a great source of inspiration for me, without him I was not starting a blog. So You.. Thanks! Sweet kiss..
3] Nominate fifteen other blogs
1) Gina’s Professions for PEACE
2) II 4S Aopmrdd
3) The Water Bearer
4) Bams Triwoko
8) Ian Gardner
11) Aina Balagtas
13) Complex Simplicity.
14) Bambi’s Hope Rescue
15) Zeebra Designs & Destinations
4] Notify the fifteen nominees.
5] Put the award logo on your blog.
Thank you to all of you who take the time to check out my blog.
Sweet greetings, Summer